Hello readers, do you want to save videos from Twitter? If yes and don’t know how to save videos from Twitter then this article is for you. In this article, we are going to share every method that you can use to save videos from Twitter. If you want to know this then keep reading this article. Without wasting more time, let’s jump on the main topic.
How to save videos from Twitter
Twitter is one of the most popular and amazing social media platforms. Twitter has more than 400 million monthly active users worldwide. You can see every type of content on Twitter for free. You can share images, texts, and videos on this platform.
We want to tell you that saving images and texts from Twitter is really simple. But if you want to save any video from Twitter, it will get a bit complicated for beginners. But today if you read this article properly then you can also save Twitter videos easily on your device without any hassle. And then you can share those videos with anyone on any social media platform.
Note: You should know that we are going to use third-party websites or applications to save videos from Twitter, but don’t worry that these sites and applications are completely safe for every device. There are no ways to save Twitter videos directly from Twitter on any device.
How to save Twitter Videos on Computer
It’s really easy to watch and share videos on Twitter but when you want to save those videos to your computer then it becomes complicated. And in this condition, users start finding alternative methods of downloading Twitter videos on the internet. But today you will learn it here.
- Firstly, you have to open a browser on your computer and then go to the Twitter website. No need to log in.
- Now you’ve to find that video on Twitter which you want to save on your device.
- Once you found that video tweet then Right-click on the date of the tweet.
- Now a menu will come on your screen. You will click on the copy link address so that the tweet’s web address is saved on your computer’s clipboard.
- Now open DownloadTwitterVideo.com on your browser.
- Here, you’ll see a box where you have to paste the tweet’s web address. You just have to click on the box and then press Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
- After this, press the Enter button. Now you’ll see two options for your Video download which is quality of the video. Choose MP4 HD for a high-resolution version or you can choose MP4 for a low-resolution version of the video.
- After selecting the download type, right-click the new button that appears on the screen. IThen you have to choose ‘Save link as…’.
Note: You can use this method on every device (Windows, Mac and Linux) using Google Chrome. If you use other browsers they may have different labels for the same action.
How to save Twitter Videos on Android
You don’t need to visit any website to download any Twitter videos on an Android device. You just have to install an app on your device and then you’ll be able to save every Twitter video. Read below to know how to save twitter videos on Android device.
- First of all, you have to download the +Download app on your device which is totally free to download. This is the app that you need to save Twitter videos to your device.
- Once you download the app then open the Twitter app and find that Twitter video that you want to save on your device.
- Once you find that video tweet then click on the share button that you can see below the video and click on Share Tweet Via.
- Now you can see the + download app on your screen in the list of apps where you can share that tweet video. Tap on the +Download app from the list and then the video will start downloading automatically.
Read this also: How to Change Facebook Language Settings
Final words: We hope that you have found this article useful and learned something new today through this article. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions. You can share this article with your friends who want to know how to save videos from Twitter. Thank you for visiting our website.